[nfbcs] Innovation, Usability, Accessibility, standards, and legal requirements.

Mike Freeman k7uij at panix.com
Sun Mar 2 23:22:31 UTC 2014

With respect, I suspect that a goodly number are *not* trying very hard.
However, there *is* what must be a frustrating issue for some of the
companies -- that of designing software or a web site to be accessible
according to the guidelines and then discovering that it is fully accessible
with one screen-reader but not with others. :-)

Mike