[nfbcs] Help with website making decision?

Nicole Torcolini ntorcolini at wavecable.com
Fri Mar 7 03:18:42 UTC 2014

If you hire someone, you first need to make sure that he/she knows what
he/she is doing and second you need to make sure that that person is not
gaining unauthorized access to your site after the site is built. If this is
something that you might do again, then it might be worth investing the time
to learn how to build a website from scratch; there are plenty of tutorials
on line for HTML, JavaScript, and CSS.