[nfbcs] NVDA product question

Larry Wayland lhwayland at sbcglobal.net
Wed Nov 5 04:46:20 UTC 2014

Besides that, Blind people are being told who they have to buy from and not
be allowed to shop for best prices.
There is only one company in this area I can by Jaws from, well, not just
Jaws many other products. As well. This doesn't allow me to shop around the
country and find a better price. I am not sure if this is even legal. I
can't think of any other product other than assistive devices that are sold
this way.