[nfbcs] truth tables

Jude DaShiell jdashiel at shellworld.net
Wed Nov 5 05:56:53 UTC 2014

A couple thoughts here.  First for the most recent in this thread.
Michael's craft store sells a set of seven styluses of varying widths
that can draw really well on hundred weight oak tab translation braille
paper.
For the tabular work question without a computer being available my
answer is to use index cards; 3x5 fx6 or 5x8 for the really long
writing.  First line holds a deck identifier common to all cards in that
deck of your choosing.  You could make it as short as d001 and have a
deck key on a piece of braille paper with d001 followed by more
elaborate description.  The other thing the first line contains is a
cell coordinate like what you go to after hitting f5 in an excel
spreadsheet.  The rest of the card is whatever is to go into that cell
on the table.    An envelope and/or rubber band can be used to hold the
deck together.  Made a mistake in the deck?  No problem if that was one
cell, just replace the mistake with a new card.  This is not a revision
control solution but should serve well for tabular work without a
computer.