[nfbcs] NVDA product question

Aaron Cannon cannona at fireantproductions.com
Fri Nov 14 04:41:11 UTC 2014

Hi Mike.

What about, as George mentioned, Wikipedia's funding model?  I think
the NVAccess funding model more closely matches that of Wikipedia's
than it does the Lion's or Mother Theresa's.  In the latter instances,
you have a person or group doing something that the served group can't
do for themselves.  Whereas in the former instance, you have an
organization which is, to a degree, run by its users.

Or, to put it differently, what do you believe to be the
characteristics of a nonprofit organization that serves the blind and
is not paternalistic?

Aaron