[nfbcs] {Spam?} CROSSPOST: iPhone 4.S Update

Mike Freeman k7uij at panix.com
Wed Nov 19 15:52:22 UTC 2014

Up with Ios 7.1.2! :-) :-)

Mike

-----Original Message-----
From: nfbcs [mailto:nfbcs-bounces at nfbnet.org] On Behalf Of Ian C. Bray via
nfbcs
Sent: Wednesday, November 19, 2014 4:35 AM
To: NFB in Computer Science Mailing List; NFB of Kentucky; NFB of Kentucky
Internet Mailing List; NFB of Kentucky, Technology Assistance Division;
nfbktad-board-request at nfbnet.org
Subject: [nfbcs] {Spam?} CROSSPOST: iPhone 4.S Update

Good News!
I woke up this morning to an iPhone Software Update.
8.11 is out & I applied it already.
I know most people are leary, but because my iPhone has turned into almost a
Hockey Puck, I figured what have Igot to loose?

So far, I'm satisfied that it's worth trying.

My touch & gesture response is better & faster.
My FaceBook responds a teeny bit better
and... wait for it...
Siri found her CLUE subroutine!!!

Yay!