[nfbcs] c# question:

Charles E. Black charleseblack at att.net
Sat Nov 22 01:24:43 UTC 2014

Greetings:

I am running c#.aspx  on visual studio 2010. I am attempting to make a
webpage. I can code in the markup, place objects on the form, use telesense
and other things. What I don't have is access to events of an object after
placing it on the form. Generally, I press ctrl +F2, down arrow to the
object I wish to look at, tab to the events and down arrow and press enter
on the event desired. When I do that, the visual studio places me in the
paragraph where I can write code that occurs when the object is clicked,
moused over, etc. This works in VB but doesn't work in c#. Where the failure
is for me is when I press f2 and bring up the objects. The objects I placed
on my form will not show up in the event manager. How to you select your
objects and then the event for those objects in c#? I don't wish to program
in VB for ever! Thanks!

Charles E. Black

Kershaw County Area  Chapter, President,

19 Coach Hill Rd.

Camden, SC  29020

Phone:  (803) 463-0040