[nfbcs] [spam] Re: Best way to restore?

George osocalmo at yahoo.co.jp
Tue Nov 25 07:23:39 UTC 2014

	If you are having problems exporting and importing data from and to
Outlook, change to Mozilla Firebird. I had a terrible time trying to
take my messages from my old computer to my new one with Outlook! I even
tried by using a third computer, but the only thing I did was to lose my
time.
  But, when I decided to try Firebird, everything went well and almost
automatically.  Well, I don't know if it would work from a .pst file.

Outlook is wonderful, but I don't want to use it again if I have to
worry about exporting/importing my data. It's so easy with Firebird!