[nfbcs] Android Question

Joseph C. Lininger devnull-nfbcs at pcdesk.net
Sun Nov 30 17:09:08 UTC 2014

Howdy folks,
I have a Samsung Galaxy S4 with Sprint as my carrier. Does anyone have
any idea how to make the dialer allow for exploration of the keypad
without considering a touch of a half second or so to be a long press?
It's difficult as it stands now to dial using the dial pad, because if
my finger isn't pretty much constantly in motion it will act as though I
long pressed on whereever I paused to listen. Changing the press and
hold delay setting in accessibility doesn't seem to affect that
particular screen. there are some other areas of the phone that are
affected by this difficulty, but that's the one that really causes me
grief. Thoughts?
Thanks in advance
Joe