[nfbcs] Crystal reports

Tracy Carcione carcione at access.net
Wed Apr 29 12:05:09 UTC 2015

The new system we're moving to uses Crystal reports.  How accessible is
Crystal?  The new system also uses something called Cubes, which may or may
not be related to Crystal. Anyone know about Cubes?

One of my managers was looking at the Crystal stuff yesterday and says it's
all drag and drop and will be totally impossible for me.  But he also
thought SQL would be impossible, and it's pretty simple, so he has no clue
what's hard and what's not.  Lucky he's not the guy who was hiring when I
was looking for work.

Tracy