[nfbcs] Mac Linux key conflict, was Linux and Orca

Bryan Duarte bjduarte at asu.edu
Wed Aug 5 20:15:27 UTC 2015

Hello Amanda,

Thank you for your reply these links are very helpful. Like I said I have not used Linux for a little over a year now since I use a Mac and have direct access to Unix. Honestly the only reason I want Kali is for the suite of programs it comes preinstalled with as they are not supported on MacosX.

Actually I am not running VMware Fusion anymore I partitioned my hard drive for the Linux build and was going to use the ever so helpful and annoying tool "refit". I also downloaded Parallels for the virtual window but I was disappointed to see that the program is inaccessible to install with voiceover. I use to use VMware Fusion but I found that it was more frustrating to use the virtual window since the key strokes for the virtual window some times executed Mac osX functions. Have you been able to get around this with the key binding tools you mentioned? Thanks for your email and feedback that helps a lot once I can figure out how to get this Kali build on my machine.

Go Devils!

Bryan Duarte
ASU Software Engineering
QwikEyes CEO