[nfbcs] Sad attempt at an accessible form- Please offer suggestions

William Grussenmeyer wdg31415 at gmail.com
Fri Aug 21 18:05:27 UTC 2015

I tried it out.  it seemed pretty accessible.  but I was having
trouble with the check boxes too.  when I hit tab it was also moving
the paragraph indening which is why it is saying 3 inches, etc.  That
number is the indent of the paragraph.  Other than that I was able to
use the  combo boxes just fine.