[nfbcs] a new job and using excel and some questions

Tracy Carcione carcione at access.net
Sun Dec 6 14:30:58 UTC 2015

Hi Mike.
I know there is a way to create a dropdown list, because I have some in a
spreadsheet my boss created, but I don't know how it's done.
If you google "Excel with Jaws", you will find some tutorials you may find
helpful.  Or you could google "creating dropdown in Excel", and that would
probably help, too.  Also, National Braille Press has a quick keys card for
Jaws and Excel; and hitting insert-h while in Excel will give you a list of
Jaws keys.
HTH.  Good luck with the new job.
Tracy