[nfbcs] Telnet/SSH app

Leslie Fairall fairall at shellworld.net
Mon Dec 7 02:23:50 UTC 2015

Does anyone know of an accessible telnet or SSH app that work with an
iPad? I bought Prompt2, but there is no cursor. This may not matter much
to speech users, but it for those of us who use Braille. I was able to
connect to Panix successfully with SSH Terminal, but the cursor keeps
bouncing on the display. When I try to run alpine (an email program), it
gave me a message stating that my terminal was vanilla and not able to run
alpine. If you have have any success doing this, I would really appreciate
your thoughts and guidance. If I can't find anything that will work, my
last resort is to invest in a laptop that I'll use for while I'm away.
Thanks in advance for any suggestions.

--
Leslie Fairall
mailto:fairall at shellworld.net