[nfbcs] a new job and using excel and some questions

Leslie Fairall fairall at shellworld.net
Tue Dec 8 01:55:55 UTC 2015

Hi Tracy:

Believe it or not, I have two shell accounts. One is at Panix, and the
other on Shellworld, which is the one that needs cleaning out. Panix has
some emails, but it's not that bad. I was hoping to be able to clean my
Shellworld inbox during Christmas vacation, which has over 2,000 messages
due to a server crash a couple of months ago. I will probably have to
subscribe to the blind-apples list to see if I get any responses there. If
not, I'll just give up and work on the problem when I get back.

--
Leslie Fairall
mailto:fairall at shellworld.net