[nfbcs] Access to overleaf using NVDA

Currin, Kevin kwcurrin at email.unc.edu
Tue Dec 8 14:35:27 UTC 2015

Hi Aakash

I contacted Overleaf in August of this year asking if it is possible to use a screen reader with their product. They said that with the current editor they are using, it is not possible to make it accessible. However, they said that they plan to do an overhaul of their system soon. They said they will likely contact me when they do this to get tips about making the new system accessible. For now, maybe you could copy and paste to the templates from the website into a document on your computer, edit it, and then paste it back in to the form on the website.

Sent from my iPhone