[nfbcs] drive maintenance software

Christopher Chaltain chaltain at gmail.com
Sat Dec 12 13:28:54 UTC 2015

I'm not running Windows at the moment, but I'd try Windows Disk
Management utility. I know I've used it in the past. It's under Storage
in the Computer Management utility which you can get to from
Administrative Tools in the Start menu. Here's a URL with more
information
http://pcsupport.about.com/od/windows7/ht/disk-management-windows-7.htm

On 12/12/15 01:36, Bryan Schulz via nfbcs wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Would anyone have suggestions of which software title will play nice with
> jaws to partition drives and copy partitions to another drive for win7-10?
> Thanks,
> Bryan

Christopher (CJ)
chaltain at Gmail