[nfbcs] Windows 8.1 mail app question

Charles E. Black charleseblack at att.net
Sun Dec 20 14:10:52 UTC 2015

If I am not mistaken, you should be able to remove the account under the
control panel, under mail settings. Type "control" in the start ment,search
the control panel for "mail", select the ccpint you wish to remove, tab to
remove button and press enter. This will remove the account without
affecting the program.