[nfbcs] Very Strange Facebook issue

Jude DaShiell jdashiel at panix.com
Sun Dec 27 22:10:37 UTC 2015

I suppose some malware is capable of changing language settings for
connections.  I don't know of any specific malware with this
characteristic yet, but then again I haven't asked the security experts
I know the question yet either.  I would avoid doing any synchronization
with that tablet and hope you have backed it up more than once by now.
If so, probably your best bet will be to restore from the backup before
the most current one after you have erased the tablet.  Test facebook
with that restore and if all works well, erase the most current backup
as a precaution the one you didn't restore from.