[nfbcs] yahoo website accessibility

Jude DaShiell jdashiel at shellworld.net
Mon Feb 9 05:20:38 UTC 2015

You ran yourself into a wall and that was unnecessary. You can manage
groups to which you are subscribed by email.  A blank email sent to
group-unsubscribe at yahoogroups.com gets you a confirmation message returned
and all you need do is reply to that message and you leave that group.
Same thing with group-subscribe at yahoogroups.com.  This interface has been
available from the beginning.  On Wed, 24 Dec 2014, Marvin Hunkin via