[nfbcs] Asking for your help to extend my study

Ali Abdolrahmani aabdolrahmani at gmail.com
Fri Jan 9 17:21:14 UTC 2015

Dear Friends,
Happy new year.

As some of you may already know, I am a blind PhD student in
University of Maryland Baltimore County, Human Centered Computing
Program. I am doing a research project on blind
individuals' mobile interaction while on the move. I have started this
project this fall
for one of my courses and my advisor believes that based on our
findings so far, we can extend it to become a paper for next year's
ASSETS conference. In order to do this, I need four more participants
to interview online to have acceptable data sample. I would be more
than happy if any of you can help me about this. The interviews will
last between 30 to 40 minutes and we can do it via skype, facetime or
phone.

Best Wishes
Ali