[nfbcs] Inquiry on Accounting Software's

Chun Chao zerone1683 at gmail.com
Sun Jan 11 17:39:30 UTC 2015

Hello Members of NFBCS:

My name is Alan of the Nevada affiliate and I was wondering if anyone has
experienced work with accounting software, namely Quicken or Quick Books.

Normally, I do not do accounting except for the fact that my affiliate
elected me to be the State Treasurer from last November.

Over the past couple of months, I have been doing the process manually,
which works to some degree.

However, I am beginning to discover that it will become quite difficult to
do so manually over a long period of time.

So, I am looking into the prospect of working with an accounting software in
addition to "auto sort" scanning for the receipts.

Any ideas or suggestions would also be greatly appreciated from everyone.

Sincerely,

C.C. Alan

President, Northern Nevada Chapter

Treasurer, NFB of Nevada