[nfbcs] two federal job openings

Stanzel, Susan - FSA, Kansas City, MO Susan.Stanzel at kcc.usda.gov
Fri Jan 16 12:58:40 UTC 2015

Hi Listers,

Here are two interesting federal positions.

Susie Stanzel

Hello!

I am the new Director of The Lab at OPM, a human-centered design lab whose mission is to build innovation across the federal government.

We are recruiting for two positions at The Lab at OPM. We would appreciate you forwarding this email to anyone you think would be interested.

Please see job announcements attached.

The positions are:

1) Lead Designer (GS-13)

2) Designer (GS-11)

We are hiring for the Lead Designer immediately. We encourage everyone to apply as soon as possible but the absolute deadline to apply is January 25th, 2015. The position is at the GS-13 level on the federal pay scale. Interested applicants should submit a cover letter, resume, and portfolio to the Director of The Lab at OPM- Stephanie.Wade at opm.gov<mailto:Stephanie.Wade at opm.gov><mailto:Stephanie.Wade at opm.gov<mailto:Stephanie.Wade at opm.gov>>.

We will start hiring for the Designer position very soon but want applicants to prepare in advance as this position is a civil service position that is accessed though www.USAJobs.gov<http://www.USAJobs.gov><http://www.USAJobs.gov>. Starting now, applicants should go to USAJOBS online and create an account, get familiar with the site, build resumes etc. in advance. This position is at the GS-11 level on the federal pay scale. Interested applicants should also email the Deputy Director The Lab, Arianne.Miller at opm.gov<mailto:Arianne.Miller at opm.gov><mailto:Arianne.Miller at opm.gov<mailto:Arianne.Miller at opm.gov>> and ask to be added to our tracking list so when the job is posted we can immediately let them know and send the direct link to it.

We have also attached a copy of the federal pay scale as a reference.

THANK YOU!

Stephanie

Director, Lab at OPM
Here's a link to the files in Dropbox: https://www.dropbox.com/sh/z6l7netufpkna92/AAApxls0fdE6h_syMcYCrGD1a?dl=0