[nfbcs] most accessible virus/malware protection?

Nancy Coffman nancy.l.coffman at gmail.com
Fri Jan 16 13:39:57 UTC 2015

One thing we can all do is write letters to the editors of these magazines. I don't think one writer can know everything. I think we can write articles that put excess ability in the forefront. Most people don't even know that it is a word beyond ramps and elevators.

Nancy Coffman
Sent from my iPhone

> On Jan 15, 2015, at 7:16 PM, Gary Wunder via nfbcs <nfbcs at nfbnet.org> wrote:
>
> I think it is worth a try. Perhaps our computer science division ought to
> start this ball rolling.

>>> a
>>> ble.co