[nfbcs] cannot download files from one drive

Marvin Hunkin startrekcafe at gmail.com
Sat Jan 24 11:20:45 UTC 2015

Hi.

Got the windows 8.1, via one drive.

But firefox, I select the file, but when I try to click on it, brings up a
download menu, then download.

Does not start it.

And same with internet explorer.

Has the download.

Link.

But ti does not seem to want to download.

And did try copying it.

Into firefox, but then I get the e-mail support abuse.

Tried google chrome, pleasantly surprised, but now I did start downloading
last night and was going to take too long, so clicked exit.

Now.

When I try to select the file and download.

Does not download.

Frustrated, and as we have Australia day.

The lectuer, will not be there.

So have to wait till damn Tuesday, to download.

Can any one help.

Totally frustrated.

Tried this since Friday.

Marvin.

Ps: or do I try another screen reader like nvda, or is there accessible
items and got the latest upgrade for one drive.

Frustrated!

Just want to download the damn file.

Will have to be tomorrow.

As will take too long.

And was at the   hospital today, had a rotten stomach ache, and got the
ambulance, and got home after 6 pm, all clear.

No appenacitis, kidney stones, gaul bladder.

So must be the wog going around.

Frustrated.

Can you help.

Or maybe have to do a tandem for jaws, if some one has sight.

Want to download in firefox.

Marvin.

Marvin Hunkin

Blind Information Technology Student