[nfbcs] FW: [program-l] Quorum 3.0 and Sodbeans 5.0 released

Ryan Mann rmann0581 at gmail.com
Sat Jul 4 02:04:47 UTC 2015

I tried to download Quorum with Netbeans, but I had no luck.  I went to quorumlanguage.com and followed the Download link.  I followed the link to download Quorum With Netbeans.  I then got a Source Forge page where I found a link to download Quorum 5.0 for Windows with Netbeans. I entered on that link and nothing seemed to happen.  I hit Alt N and I didn't get the options to run or save like I usually do when there is a file to download. What am I doing wrong?