[nfbcs] DropBox on Tablets?

Jim Portillo portillo.jim at gmail.com
Sat Jul 4 17:54:23 UTC 2015

Howdy,

I have one of the 7 inch Dell Venue tablets with a full version of Windows 8
and JAWS 16.  It also has a full version of Office 13.  No problem with it
working.

However, I'm having problems installing DropBox onto this tablet.

Does it matter whether I install the desktop or the mobile app on a tablet
like this?  I figured the desktop app would be OK because every other
program I'm running is the full program.  Am I doing something wrong,
perhaps?

It says the dropbox app is installed.  What does not show up is the desktop
folder called DropBox.  Any help would be appreciated.

Jim