[nfbcs] Microsoft Access:

Jude DaShiell jdashiel at panix.com
Fri Jul 17 21:01:19 UTC 2015

All that could be done were plain forms, Microsoft had all the form
controls for doing fancy forms keyboard inaccessible and had made no
effort to fix that problem since I pointed it out to them and sent them
an implementation solution they thanked me for and said was very
valuable but hadn't done anything with it yet.  That was back when xp
was hot when I took the msaccess course.