[nfbcs] seeking volunteers for short interview for research on reading with audio

Shiri Azenkot shiri.azenkot at gmail.com
Fri Jul 24 18:53:17 UTC 2015

Sending on behalf of Idan Zilzer -- please contact him directly at
iz47 at cornell.edu.

--

Hello,

My name is Idan Zilzer and I’m an industrial designer and researcher at
Cornell University. I’m researching how people consume media with audio. I
am looking for volunteers to participate in  a 30 minute interview about
your experience with this topic.

This is part of my formative work, and information from your interview will
not be published in any way. I will only use our conversations to help me
move forward. I’d very much appreciate your help.

Please email me at iz47 at cornell.edu to coordinate a time.

Thank you!

Idan Zilzer
Industrial Designer and Research Assistant
Cornell Tech
111 8th Ave #302
New York, NY 10011

--