[nfbcs] accessible design software

Marvin Hunkin startrekcafe at gmail.com
Wed Jul 29 00:43:01 UTC 2015

                Hi.

Could not seem to download it.

Using internet explorer.

Will try with firefox.

Marvin.

From: Bryan Duarte [mailto:bjduarte at asu.edu]
Sent: Wednesday, 29 July 2015 4:51 AM
To: NFB in Computer Science Mailing List
Cc: Jude DaShiell; Marvin Hunkin
Subject: Re: [nfbcs] accessible design software

Hello Marvin,

I would like to echo what Jim said and that it is important to understand
what these UML and State Chart diagrams look like and why they are used. In
my Software design class I worked with a group to develop these diagrams for
our team project although I did things a little different. As Doug said I
did not see a link in Gregs post but here is the system I used which will
allow you to use XML to create State Charts and other diagrams. There are a
few different tools you might need to download and use to export the XML as
a visual model but if your professor needs you to demonstrate your
understanding of what is going on in the state charts this was completely
acceptable by my professor. Honestly if you can write the diagram in XML and
represent the states of a program it is pretty clear you understand what the
visual model is doing as well. Here is the link to the tool by Apache I am
speaking about and I also attached a small example for you to see...

http://commons.apache.org/proper/commons-scxml/

  _____

No virus found in this message.