[nfbcs] Windows 10 questions

Jim Portillo portillo.jim at gmail.com
Fri Jul 31 16:53:17 UTC 2015

Good morning,

It may be too soon to ask, but I know some of you guys probably have been playing with or exploring already.
Has anyone successfully and independently installed and used Windows 10?
I've heard/read a couple of different things about not being able to install it without Narrator or something along those lines.

Also, does anyone know about Windows 10 being free for a limited time before we'd have to actually subscribe to it?  I don't like that idea.  What would that mean...One day I wake up and my computer wouldn't work any more until I pay money for the Windows service?
I'm a bit confused about that.

Thanks.
Jim

Sent from my iPhone 6!