[nfbcs] Is there any accessible video edit tool?

Denise Robinson deniserob at gmail.com
Fri Jun 5 11:59:34 UTC 2015

Yes Jooyoung
All accessible and when you are finished it will open and play in media player so you can hear the final result. Do keep a copy of the movie maker project so you can go back and tweak as you want
Alt h to save as recommended by movie maker and upload away to where you need it to be
It is great fun

Denise M Robinson
Sent from my iPad