[nfbcs] Blackboard query:

Charles Black charleseblack at att.net
Sat Jun 6 19:44:26 UTC 2015

I am currently using Blackboard 9.1. It seems to be having a problem with
Java and JAWS. I run the test and a screen comes up telling me that java 8.1
is blocked. I cannot read anything else on the screen using JAWS. I am
currently using Internet 11. Does anyone know how to control java in windows
8.1, internet explorer 11 and java 8.1.45?

Charles E. Black

 <mailto:charleseblack at att.net> charleseblack at att.net

"Start by doing what's necessary; then do what's possible; and suddenly you
are doing the impossible.", Francis of Assisi