[nfbcs] University of Minnesota Site Accessibility

David Andrews dandrews at visi.com
Sat Jun 20 22:57:20 UTC 2015

Somehow I missed the original message on PeopleSoft and the
University of Minnesota.  My info may not be right, but it was my
understanding that people at the University were well aware that
there were accessibility problems with the software.  It was my
understanding that they were writing their own front-end software to
the system, just using it for back-end processing.  My info may be
wrong, or maybe something changed, or maybe the front-end doesn't
cover everything.  I don't know.    Suffice it to say that I don't
think the situation is as simple as they bought and installed
inaccessible software and ignored everybody.

There are some good people there, who know about accessibility.

Dave

E-Mail:  dandrews at visi.com or david.andrews at nfbnet.org