[nfbcs] FW: [program-l] Survey about Barriers in CS Education

Steve Jacobson steve.jacobson at visi.com
Tue Jun 30 02:13:40 UTC 2015

Curtis and Nancy,

I have not worked with Attachmate lately, but on my emulator, JFW does not
track the cursor when the screen is maximized but it does when the window is
restored to the normal size.  This can probably be compensated for by the
cursor vertical and horizontal definitions, but if one mode doesn't work,
try the other.

Best regards,

Steve Jacobson