[nfbcs] Moving around in SQL

Ryan Stevens Rysteve at comcast.net
Wed Mar 18 16:24:04 UTC 2015

Hi, Tracy,

At the bottom of the options under the Windows menu of SQL Server is a
numbered list of your open query windows.  #1 is the one you were most
recently working on, so you simply need to press Alt+W, then 1 to get back
to it.  I have done that for SQL Server versions 2005 through 2014.

Take care,
Ryan Stevens