[nfbcs] FW: compiling iPhone apps to Android apps

Mike Freeman k7uij at panix.com
Fri Mar 27 22:26:49 UTC 2015

Joseph:

This post will not address your post below except to say that many of the
things you do not like about the Apple system are in the nature of
preferences rather than absolute advantages or disadvantages. You may not
like the way Apple does things; that's cool. But for some of us, at least
some of the things you dislike aren't really drawbacks but, rather, are just
the way Apple chooses to set things up.

In other words, we are, in effect, engaging in a similar discussion as to
whether JAWS, Window-eyes or NVDA is the best Windows screen-reader. There
just isn't a one-size-fits-all answer. In other words:

Different strokes for different folks.

Mike Freeman