[nfbcs] Watching Videos with Flash

Jim Portillo portillo.jim at gmail.com
Mon Mar 30 01:40:23 UTC 2015

Hello,

First, I'm using JAWS as a screen reader.

Some of the websites I'm needing to frequent these days has videos that play
using flash player.  There's usually a "play" button, but the others aren't
really labeled except for numbers.  I've kind of gotten used to that from
other web pages.

However, how can I get a better handle regarding watching these videos more
effectively.  For instance, how can I rewind or fast forward through a
video.  Right now, I have no idea how to do this, and I've needed to go back
and review something or move forward through something I've already seen.  I
don't really like having to watch something again just to get to a place
where I left off.

And, while I'm on this subject, how would I do similar things via YouTube?
It would be helpful to do that.

Jim