[nfbcs] Soarian/Cerner

Tracy Carcione carcione at access.net
Sun May 3 13:29:14 UTC 2015

The system we're moving to is built by Soarian, which was just bought by
Cerner.  When FS tech support heard "Cerner", they declared that Jaws
doesn't work with Cerner apps.  My boss and I find this hard to believe.
For one thing, there are a zillion Cerner apps.

The one I am especially interested in is SQL Management Studio running on a
Soarian/Cerner website/server.  After that, Web Publishing and Crystal
Reports.

Is anyone working with any of these in a Soarian or Cerner environment?

Thanks.

Tracy