[nfbcs] Citrix and screen readers

Tracy Carcione carcione at access.net
Wed May 6 23:52:23 UTC 2015

My last question was too small.
The problem I'm having with Jaws is passing the authorization through
multiple servers.  Desktop to server A and start Jaws, fine.  Go on to
server B and start Jaws, and it's not seeing the authorization.
Is there another screen reader that works with Citrix, is robust enough to
do stuff on the final server, and doesn't have the authorization problems
Jaws is having?  The vendor is asking about Window Eyes, from something
someone saw on the internet.  I'm willing to learn a new screen reader, if
it will work in the end.
Tracy