[nfbcs] JAWS Question

David Andrews dandrews at visi.com
Mon May 25 23:40:00 UTC 2015

I think that it does, it just doesn't do a very good job of it.  As I
recall, in the jaws setting stuff there is a setting for show virtual
viewer.  Also, I once asked Freedom Scientific staff about this
problem, and they said "use JAWS with Magic, which shows its reading
position better."  That is an expensive solution.  I really thing FS
is missing the boat on this one, and is ignoring a segment of their
market, sighted developers.

It is my experience that sighted people can usually find where you
are, but it take s a little practice.

Dave

E-Mail:  dandrews at visi.com or david.andrews at nfbnet.org