[nfbcs] any experience with JAWES and open office

Doug Lee dgl at dlee.org
Thu May 28 14:22:22 UTC 2015

I know this sort of video trouble occurred years ago with JAWS, but I
am not aware of any problems of that sort in modern versions of JAWS.
There are issues with high-DPI laptops running old non-DPI-aware
applications with JAWS or any other screen reader, but that's a
different kettle of fish entirely.

Do you know of any video drivers that do not work with JAWS 16?