[nfbcs] Windows 10 Notice

Aaron Cannon cannona at fireantproductions.com
Sun Nov 22 05:54:25 UTC 2015

Welcome to Microsoft's latest adware.  All of the solutions I've seen
come down to uninstalling the deceptively named update that MS sent
out, but after doing that, the notices came back, so not sure if I did
it wrong or what.

Anyway, I too will be interested in hearing what folks manage to dig up on this.

Aaron