[nfbcs] FW: [program-l] Office Team at Microsoft Looking For Developers

Rasmussen, Lloyd lras at loc.gov
Tue Oct 13 20:00:11 UTC 2015

Check the job announcement.  I would guess that the jobs are on the Redmond, Washington campus and not remote.

Lloyd Rasmussen, Senior Staff Engineer
National Library Service for the Blind and Physically Handicapped, Library of Congress
Washington, DC 20542   202-707-0535
http://www.loc.gov/nls/
The preceding opinions are my own and do not necessarily reflect those of the Library of Congress, NLS.