[nfbcs] All In One Scanner/Printer with Accessible Software

Larry Wayland lhwayland at sbcglobal.net
Fri Oct 16 04:33:55 UTC 2015

I use a hp 8600. It works very well.  OCR  comes with the software and you
can set a hot key to go straight to the OCR.  That's the way it works with
the version of the software I  have.  The scanner has a sheet feeder so you
can scan loose pages.  It will save the scanned material to a file so it can
be loaded in a editor.  I don't know if this will work for your situation or
not, but it works very well for me.
Larry