[nfbcs] Pair Programming

Susan Stanzel slstanzel at kc.rr.com
Mon Oct 26 19:38:15 UTC 2015

Suzanne,

Bryan is probably right. I feel better now that I know you have worked there
before. You have a background in object oriented programming and you will do
fine, especially with the boot camp. Please keep us informed. We have been
following your progress while you have been traveling this journey.

Susie Stanzel