[nfbcs] Help for a biblical researcher

Richard watson richard.watson15425 at gmail.com
Thu Aug 4 18:03:14 UTC 2016

I would be interested in their names. I am a student at the university
of Dubuque theological seminary. I've had greek and will be taking
Hebrew this fall. Bibleworks as far as I know will help with biblical
languages and is accessible with jaws. I can attach a review of bw 10
if anyone is interested.
Let's work together on this and make it work.
I also have done some work with jaws and added braille into the tables.
rick