[nfbcs] Kindle Fire and BrailleBack

Elizabeth Campbell batescampbell at gmail.com
Wed Aug 17 13:02:03 UTC 2016

I'm sorry that I missed the presentation, and I will contact Amazon about
the importance of providing comprehensive Braille support.

I am considering purchasing a Kindle fire because the tablet is inexpensive,
and one can do more than use it as an e-reader.

Can someone tell me if it's possible to do word processing on the Kindle
Fire? I know that one can read email and access the calendar.

Best

Liz