[nfbcs] Computer Shutting off During the Night

William Grussenmeyer wdg31415 at gmail.com
Mon Feb 22 15:06:35 UTC 2016

if the surge protector has to be unplugged and plugged back in in
order to work again, it might be the outlet causing the problem.  Try
plugging into a different outlet or plug another computer into same
outlet and see what happens.  One time I had three outlets go out in
my aprment and I thought there was something wrong with my computer.
I had to hit the circuit brakers after going to a computer tech to
tell me everything was fine with computer.