[nfbcs] Fwd: Collecting Information for Microsoft's new CAO

Nicole Torcolini ntorcolini at wavecable.com
Tue Feb 23 23:54:36 UTC 2016

It does not matter what screen reader you are using. During os installation, a screen reader cannot be used.

Sent from my iPhone

On Feb 23, 2016, at 12:54 PM, paras shah via nfbcs <nfbcs at nfbnet.org> wrote:

I think the following improvements should be made to assistive technologies
that Microsoft makes.
If you are installing windows, narrator should guide you through the
install process. Also, let's say you are resetting the PC, narrator should
speak any proms that come up during the reset process. Narrators should
work like voiceover and be a full-fledged screen reader. This is necessary
no matter what other companies say.